The Loudoun FCA Golf Tournament will provide needed resources to continue and expand on-campus huddles, team ministry and area camps for student athletes and coaches. We expect this year's event to be a premier charity tournament at one of the area's premier golf venues. Again this year, we are pleased to offer a complimentary golf tournament to our coaches!
No one else does what FCA does in our public schools…student-led ministry with bible study, prayer, and Christian fellowship and accountability on over 30 campuses, reaching over 1000 students and coaches per week.
For more information, please contact Rebekah Shaffer at 703-608-2733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Raspberry Falls Golf and Hunt Club
Date: Monday, October 14th
- 6:45am Registration opens for coaches round and quick serve breakfast
- 7:30am Morning round shotgun start
- 12:00pm Registration opens for business men/women along with a quick serve lunch
- 12:30pm Coaches lunch and speaker
- 1:00pm Afternoon round shotgun start
- 6:00pm Dinner and awards ceremony for business men/women
- $175 for an individual golfer
- Player pack available for $50 - includes mulligans, raffle tickets and entry into the "Beat the Pro" contest. Discount for foursome player pack - $150
- Prizes will be awarded to the Champion and Runner Up teams in the Gross Scoring division of the afternoon round.
Hole Sponsors – This sponsorship level includes:
- Signage at a hole on the day of the tournament
- Logo and company mention in the tournament program
- Social media mentions and logo in email blasts
- Cost – Only $125 (we have limited availability, so make sure you sign up soon to secure your spot!)
Coaches’ Golf Sponsorship – This is a NEW sponsorship option that allows you to bless a group of coaches with a FREE round of golf! This is an amazing way to show our coaches how much we love and value them while also giving you the opportunity to golf in our morning round! With this option, you can choose to either participate as part of a foursome with 3 area coaches in the morning round, or you can choose to simply cover the fees for 4 coaches. It’s your choice!
Think about it – you can register an afternoon foursome of golfers ($700) and sponsor a group of coaches ($300) for a total of only $1,000!! This sponsorship option also includes signage at the event, social media/ email mentions, and the ability to put information in our coaches’ packet given to everyone participating in the morning round.
Cost - $300
- Title Sponsor/ Premier Levels – If you are interested in maximizing your investment through a major event sponsorship, please contact Matt Diener (email@example.com) for more details and pricing. While our primary goal is to impact coaches and athletes, we want this sponsorship to grow your business and increase community involvement! We are excited about the opportunities available through this tournament to get your company’s message out and drive traffic to your business.